1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
Anonymous asked: What is the point of a butt plug?
it gives you magical powers
Anonymous asked: Here's a random funny thought: what do you think Usagi and Minako would think of Fifty Shades of Grey?
Well I think Minako would totally dig it. I mean we all know she’s into that sorta thing
As for Usagi, I mean I think she’d be intrigued because Minako likes it, but I don’t think she’d be into it. I think they’d have to explain a lot of the stuff in the book to her, and she’d be all “ehhhhhh why would anyone like that?!!?!?!?” (bc let’s be real, Usagi wouldn’t be into the 50 Shades type sex stuff) and then she’d run back to Mamoru for ice cream and cuddles ^.^
do me a favour. if a person wearing a long sleeved shirt or a sweatshirt and jeans on a hot day, don’t comment on it. don’t ask why they’re wearing it. don’t say anything at about it.
trust me, they know it’s hot, they know. but their reason for wearing what they’re wearing probably far outweighs the temperature outside.
this is so god damn important